As is known the number of Diabetics are rapidly increasing in India? Why? In past couple of years what rapid change is happening so that many people are falling a prey to this disease? Yes, the answer could be ‘our stress response’, ‘our food habits’, ‘our mechanical life style’ etc. These are changing with time rapidly. Hence as per my experiments most of the diabetecs have one or more of the following causes.
So far in the successful treatment of the diabetes cases, my approach remains unique. I first try to recognize the personality type of the patient. Accordingly select the remedy. Some of the cured cases reports given below.
1. Daily have vegetable salads.
2. Eat full grains
3. Have a glass of water 10 minutes before the meal.
4. Have non- starchy and bright coloured vegetables.
5. Chew your food 7 to 10 times while eating.
6. Do not skip breakfast.
7. Take deep breathings 50 times a day.
8. Have your dinner 2 hours before sleep.
9. Exercise is unavoidable. Do aerobics, jogging etc. if not at least walk must be done.
10. The most important thing to be taken care of is – TRY TO BE STRESS FREE.
The more stressful life is the major cause of bringing diabetes. Hence deep breathing, exercise etc. should be practised daily as these help for releasing stress.
1. Introduction-Homoeopathic medicine, sources of drug, medicine do not contain drug substance, potentisation.
2. Classification of disease.
3. Diseases cured in homoeopathy.
4. Attribute of homoeopath.
5. Assessing improvement in homoeopathy.
6. Gradual cure in homoeopathy.
7. Acute diseases cured faster in homoeopathy.
8. Cause of chronic disease.
9. Miasm vs. genetic testing.
10. Development of miasm.
11. Chronic disease treatment.
12. 1st appointment with a homoeopath.
13. Importance of diagnosis.
14. Aggravation in homoeopathy.
15. Suppression of skin disease.
Dr Meeta emphasises more on the individualistic treatment of the patient. Hence individual case record is maintained for every patient. In that case file all the detailed problems of patient along with the prescribed medicine is mentioned by the doctor. Times to time these records are studied by the doctor to assess prognosis.
Prescription of the given medicine is issued every time. No given medicine is hidden from the patient. All the prescribed medicines are written with their respective potency and doses. No lump sum amount is charged on patient. No exaggerate consultation charge is asked to the patient. Medicines are also given at a discounted price.
Only unavoidable diagnostic investigations are advised. In some patients to prescribe accurately and to know the response of the medicine it becomes essential to get some diagnostic investigations done. Hence are advised to do so.
Sincere follow up is done from time to time. Chronic disease needs not only a prolonged course of treatment but also an accurate follow up prescription is equally important for cure. A given medicine may be followed by a complementary or supplementary or antidote or follow well remedy. This fact is given the required concern at Dr Meeta’s clinic.Contact
Based in chennai, India. Doctor Meeta follows classical homeopathic treatment for various common and uncommon health disorders. Cases of Allergic rhinitis (sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, watering eyes), asthma (breathlessness), sinusitis (frontal headache, nose block), urticaria (hives), eczema, psoriasis, leucoderma (white patches) etc. not only get lasting relief of their complaint but also are given preventive medicines to avoid recurrence of the disease.Contact
Doctor Meeta academically BHMS and has more than 15 years of experience in different organizations like Bakson´s Homoeopathy Allergy Clinic New Delhi, IHMER (Institute of homoeopathy medical education and research) chandigarh, Homoeopathy Medical officer in Raigarh. She has successfully cured more than 1000 critical asthma and allergy patients, more than 500 critically affected kidney patients also her success and own research in diabetes is yielding good success now.
Rs4000/- to Rs7000/- including consultation and medicine.
For one individual Rs4800/- to Rs9000/- (for six months)
“Homeopathy cures a larger percentage of cases than any other form of treatment and is beyond doubt safer and more economical.”-Mahatma Gandhi